Ambush is the compact Cuddeback that takes color images at night. It features Cuddeback's legendary 1/4 second trigger speed, Centered Subject Technology and a 5-second delay. You'll find Ambush ideal for scrapes, trails and rublines. You'll get more pictures and fewer blank images. Ambush operates on 8 AA batteries which give you up to six months of battery life and allow for Ambush's handy, compact size. Ambush also features Smart Color Technology which assures high quality, crisp, colorful 5 MP images you'll be proud to show off! You can even set up Ambush to take 10-second video clips (day only) which can allow you to get a good look at a big buck's antlers and also see animals in action. Ambush features include a select-able delay of 5 seconds to 3 minutes, a Xenon flash with an illumination range of 25 feet and Cuddeback's Super Simple Setup which makes using Ambush extremely easy. And, Ambush uses an easy-to-find SD card from 1GB to 32GB.
1/4-Second Trigger Speed:
- At 1/4 second, Ambush's Trigger Speed is fast enough to catch a deer running over 20 feet per second!
Centered Subject Technology:
- Combines fast animal with fast trigger speed to assure you'll get more deer centered in the image!
- Ambush takes high-quality 10-second videos during the day — plus you get a still image.
Smartcolor Image Technology:
- During the day, Ambush takes color images which feature Cuddeback's SmartColor Image Technology
Genius Mount System:
- It's never been easier to mount your Cuddeback.
3-Month Battery Life:
- Ambush can take over 10,000 images on a set of batteries!
Super Simple Setup:
- A rotary knob, two buttons, and a switch operate everything
Beyond Moon Phase:
- Get precise moon and sun information with Trophy Room.
- Make sure your Ambush is properly aimed with Test Mode.
No Card Mode:
- Forget or lose your SD card? Ambush will still take images
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.