Available Quantity: 8 Price: $246.07 MSRP: $265.00
FREE SHIPPING (AK and HI excluded)
Advantage Arms L.E. .22 Conversion Kit For GLOCK Models 20, 20SF, 21, and 21SF
This Advantage Arms L.E. .22 Conversion Kit is to be used on the following GLOCK models: 20, 20SF, 21, and 21SF.
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF THE CONVERSION KIT:
1. ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS The front and rear sights are removable GLOCK OEM sights. The rear sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation.
2. LAST ROUND LOCK OPEN The slide will lock open after the last round in the magazine has been fired. Our unique patented magazine design and heat-treated steel lock open insert allows us to offer this special and desirable feature which you can only find on 'Advantage Arms' .22LR GLOCK conversion kits.
3. INTERNAL FIRING PIN SAFETY Glock incorporated an internal firing pin safety into their guns. We thought it was important enough to include it on our conversion kits as well. Our internal firing pin safety is designed to eliminate accidental discharges from dropping the firearm.
4. FINISH All Aluminum parts are Anodized Per Mil-A-8625 with a matte black finish. All steel parts are heat treated with a Black Oxide Finish. The barrel is made from heat treated 416 Stainless Steel.
5. THE 10 SECOND INSTALLATION Installation is simple and does not require any modifications to your GLOCK pistol. Simply remove the GLOCK magazine and slide as outlined in your GLOCK owner's manual. Now slide the "Advantage Arms" slide onto the frame, until it engages with the slide lock. Check to make sure that the slide lock is in its most upward position. Insert the conversion magazine. You are now ready to shoot.
This procedure can be accomplished in less than 10 seconds with some practice.
6. ONE YEAR FACTORY DIRECT WARRANTY Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. Advantage Arms conversion kits and their associated magazines are very high demand items. Due to extremely limited production Advantage Arms products are rarely if ever in stock. Back order times for the conversion kits can be months. You are not charged for a back ordered item and there is no penalty to you to allow your order to remain on back order until we are able to fill it in the order it was received.