Scout Light With Fury Head,600 Lumens Tan
The tan SureFire Fury Scout Light LED WeaponLight is a bright white 600-lumen LED light designed for tactical applications. This tools features a mount with a Swing-Lever clamp that works with most rails, even ones that are out-of-spec.. Also, the M620P has a precision reflector that creates a wide beam angle for more coverage with your light. It will even run for 1.5 hours without needing to replace the batteries.
This configuration of the Scout Light can be activated using either the push-button tailcap switch or included tape switch that enables fingertip activation while in the firing position. The remote activation tape switch has a self-sticking hook-and-loop backing for convenient placement in the operator's desired location. This also allows for momentary light in addition to the constant-on mode. Additionally, the light runs on two included 123A batteries.
- 600 lumen output from white LED - Runtime of about 1.5 hours - Reflector for wide beam
- Location: Tailcap or tape switch with 7" cable - Type: Push-button or repositionable switch - Momentary and constant-on modes
- Anodized aluminum construction - O-ring sealed weatherproofing
- Illumination Source: White LED - Output: 600 Lumens - Construction: Anodized Aluminum - Finish: Tan - Weatherproofing: O-Ring Sealed - Runtime: 1.5 Hours - Power Source: 2 x 123A Batteries - Dimensions: 5.7" x 1.9" x 1.9" - Weight with Batteries: 7.8 oz Mfg No: M620P-A-TN Manufacturer: Surefire
Shipping Information Weight: 0.75 pounds. Dimensions: 9.625 (L) x 4.75 (W) x 2 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.