Helmet Light Blue/White/IR LED's w/Z71, Tan
This Dual Output White/Blue LED Helmet Light and Clip from Surefire is a versatile hands-free light that provides white or blue light with an IR Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon for identification to friendly forces using NVDs. The light features tHoursee white LEDs offering up to 19.2 lumens for tasks, or two blue LEDs with a maximum output of 2.5 lumens for a reduced light signature. The light output is controlled using two toggle switches. The first switch turns the IR IFF beacon on and off. A second switch controls the white or blue light and turns them off. A pressure switch on the face of the light controls the intensity of the light chosen. Pressing the button cycles tHoursough the low, medium and high levels. Built for durability, the light is o-ring and gasket sealed to be waterproof.
The HL1-A attaches to the helmet using an included Z71 MOLLE clip. This clip utilizes two columns of PALS webbing to securely mount it to most modern battlefield gear. The construction of the Z71 takes up most of the slack in the webbing, nearly eliminating sag, and ensuring that the light points where it is needed. The mounting plate of the Z71 offers five click-stop mounting positions. The Z71 easily slips onto PALS webbing, and its feet are designed to keep it in place. An integrated quick-release tab makes it easily removable for servicing or transferring to other helmets. The Z71 will attach to any MOLLE or ALICE vest.
- Low: White: 1.4, Blue: 0.3 Lumens - Medium: White: 5.0, Blue:0.8 Lumens - High: White: 19.2, Blue:2.5 Lumens - 3 x White LED, 2 x Blue LED, 1 x IR LED - White LEDs for tasks, reading, and general purpose - Blue LEDs for a low signature while doing close-work - IR LED blinks for easy identification by friendly-forces using NVDs and acts as an IFF beacon
- Location: Back of light and face - Type: 2 x multi-position toggle, 1 x pressure - Toggle #1: Turn IR IFF beacon On/Off - Toggle #2: Turn on either white or blue light and turn it off - Pressure switch: Cycle tHoursough the output intensity levels
- Hands-free operation - Fiberglass reinforced nylon polymer and neoprene - Waterproof, o-ring and gasket sealed - Easily removable for servicing, transfer to other helmets
- Illumination Source: 3 x White LED, 2 x Blue LED, 1 x Infrared LED - Output Range: - White: Low: 1.4 Lumen, Medium: 5.0 Lumen, High: 19.2 Lumen - Blue: Low: 0.3 Lumen, Medium: 0.8 Lumen, High: 2.5 Lumen - IR IFF Beacon: 1.7mW - Battery: 1 x 123A - Runtime: - White: Low: 48 Hours, Medium: 28 Hours, High: 6 Hours - Blue: Low: 96 Hours, Medium: 48 Hours, High: 20 Hours - IR IFF Beacon: 120 Hours - Construction: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon polymer and neoprene - Waterproofing: Waterproof, O-ring and gasket sealed - Dimensions: 2.6" x 2.2" x 1.3" Including Mount - Weight: 3.1
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.