Surefire Handheld, 15/500 Lumen, Mag Belt Clip, Black
The SureFire Y300 Ultra Dual-Output LED Flashlight is a compact 500-lumen flashlight with a variety of convenient mounting options and a 15-lumen low output mode. It outputs light with a white LED emitter and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that focuses the beam. The light also features a 1.1" bezel diameter and a runtime of 2 hours on high power and 15 hours on low power.
The Y300 Ultra has a few different mounts for attaching it to whatever setup you need. It has an integrated pocket clip for slipping it on to numerous places quickly and easily. The light additionally includes a magnetic mount that will provide a strong, fast connection to certain metallic surfaces, such as steel. This mount works with an included quick-detach magnetic clip for even more uses.
For operation, the light has an ambidextrous toggle switch on the tailcap that allows you to press for momentary-on or rotate for constant-on modes. It also has an anodized aluminum Mil-Spec Type III body construction and includes two 123A batteries.
- 500 lumens - White LED emitter - 15 lumen low-output mode - 2 hour runtime at full power and 15 hour runtime at low power - Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens
- Location: Tailcap - Type: Toggle switch - Momentary and Constant-on mode - Ambidextrous operation - Press the tailcap for momentary-on, twist for constant illumination
- 1.1" diameter bezel - Anodized aluminum body - Integrated pocket clip - Magnetic mount - Quick-detach magnetic clip
- Output: High 500 Lumens and Low 15 Lumens - Bezel Diameter: 1.1" - Runtime: High 2 Hours and Low 15 Hours - Construction: Anodized Aluminum - Switch: Toggle Switch - Mount: Pocket clip - Magnetic mount with quick-detach clip - Batteries: 2 x 123A Lithium-ion - Length: 3.6" - Weight: 5.5 oz Mfg No: Y300U-A-BK Manufacturer: Surefire
Shipping Information Weight: 0.15 pounds. Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.