Hornady 9mm Bullets .335" 115 Gr HAP (Per 500)
Modeled after the legendary XTP bullet design, HAP (Hornady Action Pistol) bullets are further refined into the perfect competition projectile. While XTP bullets use folds and a cannelure to aid in controlled expansion and terminal performance, we have eliminated these from HAP bullets leaving only a sleek and balanced projectile with a protected nose that aids in consistent and reliable feeding in autos. Bullet jackets feature industry-leading concentricity combined with precision swaged cores to deliver the very best in accuracy and performance. Donít just compete Ė win with Hornady HAP pistol bullets.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION Expansion isnít an issue in action pistol shooting, so we removed the expansion-aiding features like the skives and cannelure. The result is a bullet that delivers the accuracy its sleek appearance promises.
- NO EXPOSED LEAD A jam can cost the match for a competitive shooter, and thatís why our copper jacket protects the nose of our HAP bullet. The design ensures smooth feeding every time.
- SWAGED CORE The core of the HAP bullet is cold swaged from pure lead to deliver consistency, balance and stability in flight. It delivers peak, pinpoint accuracy with every shot.
- COPPER JACKET The copper jacket protects the nose and ensures a smooth and quick feed into your gun. Mfg No: 355281 Manufacturer: Hornady
Shipping Information Weight: 8.45 pounds. Dimensions: 6 (L) x 5.25 (W) x 2.375 (H) inches.:
Caliber: 9mm (.355 .356)
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.