Qty in stock: 0
Price: $120.63 MSRP: $149.99
Talon T2 6 Position Adjustable Stock/Forend Package Aluminum, Black Remington 20 Gauge
ATI Remington 20 Gauge Talon T2 Six Position Adjustable Stock and Tactical Shotgun Forend Package with Aluminum Upgrade
Six Position Adjustable Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock with Scorpion Recoil System, Triton Mount System and Adjustable Cheekrest
- Six Position Adjustable Shotgun Stock - Tactical Shotgun Forend - Interchangeable Single Point Sling Mount for Left and Right-Handed Shooters - 3M Industrial Grade Self-Adhesive Soft Touch Cheekrest Pad - 3M Industrial Grade Self-Adhesive Tactical Shotgun Pad Provides Extra Comfort when Shooting while Reducing Wear on Shooter - Removable/Adjustable Cheekrest DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Stock - Manufactured in the USA
Scorpion Recoil System:
- Scorpion T2 Recoil Pistol Grip -Extended Scorpion Material to Reduce Recoil and Discomfort to the Shooter’s Hand and Thumb - Sure-Grip Texture - Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil - Scorpion X2 Pad - Non-Slip, Removable - Reduces the Challenge of Reacquiring the Target by Minimizing the Muzzle Lift - Increased Thickness for Recoil Absorption of Heavy Loads
Triton Mount System:
- Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum - Securely Fasten your ATI Tactical Stock or Rear Pistol Grip with no Specialized Tools - Angled, Self-Aligning Dovetail Locking System for Easy, Secure Installation - Additional Spacer for when Sling Mount is Not in use
Military Type III, 6061 T6 Aluminum:
- Two 2" Picatinny Rails - Six Position Commercial Buffer Tube - Buffer Tube Adapter
Fits: Most 20 Gauge Remington 870 Shotguns
Note: Sling Swivel Studs Accepts ATI's Sling Swivel (Part # A.5.10.2506) or any Standard Sling Swivel Mfg No: A.1.10.1048 Manufacturer: Advanced Technology Intl
Shipping Information Weight: 4.85 pounds. Dimensions: 21 (L) x 8 (W) x 3.5 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.