Streamlight Argo HAZ-LO Div. 1 with Alkaline Batteries, Yellow
- Rubber hard hat strap and elastic strap - 90 degree tilting head with a durable ratcheting system - IPX4 water-resistant - 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Case Material: Tough ABS thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold; polycarbonate lens - On/Off: Push-button sequences through Low, High and Off. Easy to use with gloves; recessed to prevent inadvertent activation - Battery: Three “AAA” alkaline batteries 4(Included)
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime - Two lighting modes - Low for extended run time and when a less intense beam is ideal: 20 lumens, 700 candela; 53m beam; runs 50 hours - High for maximum output with a long-range beam distance: 90 lumens, 3, 200 candela; 113m beam; runs 8 hours
- Face Cap Diameter: 1.75" - Maximum Width: 2.70" - Maximum Depth (including head strap mounting plate): 2.40" - 5.40 oz with Batteries
Approvals: Class 1, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III, T-Class: T4 Exia Most models meet applicable European Community Directives Mfg No: 61026 Manufacturer: Streamlight
Shipping Information Weight: 0.55 pounds. Dimensions: 10 (L) x 4.75 (W) x 4 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.