Designed with all-season campers in minutesd, the CL20 camping lantern supports AA battery and CR123A lithium battery to ensure optimum performance in cold seasons. The premium neutral white LEDs along with exclusive multifaceted globe provide 165-lumen anti-glare light for gear organization and other nighttime camping tasks. With built-in hanging loop and magnet for easy attachment, the additional red light equipped CL20 is a versatile companion whether on campsite or in tent.
- Utilizes nine neutral white LEDs and two red LEDs with an even and smooth beam - Powered by one CR123A Lithium battery or two AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries - Built-in magnet for easy attachment - Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness - One-button switch for easy and fast operation - Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation - Made of quality plastic and high-transparency material - Waterproof to IPX-6 Standards: Protection from heavy splash and rain
White light with four output options:
- Turbo: 165 Lumens (2 hours and 23 minutes using AA Ni-MH; 3 hours and 10 minutes using AA Alkaline; 2 hours using CR123A - High: 100 Lumens (5 hours and 15 minutes using AA Ni-MH; 4 hours and 9 minutes using AA Alkaline; 3 hours and 31 minutes using CR123A - Mid: 50 Lumens (11 hours and 28 minutes using AA Ni-MH; 9 hours and 8 minutes using AA Alkaline; 7 hours and 32 minutes using CR123A - Low: 8 Lumens (71 hours and 40 minutes using AA Ni-MH; 56 hours and 40 minutes using AA Alkaline; 46 hours and 50 minutes using CR123A
Red light with two output options:
- Regular: 1.5 Lumens (27 hours and 10 minutes using AA Ni-MH; 24 hours and 15 minutes using AA Alkaline; 20 hours using CR123A - SOS: 1.5 Lumens
- Batteries: One non-rechargeable CR123A batteries or Two AA Ni-MH, Alkaline (Batteries Not Included) - Dimension: 3.1" L x 1.8" W x 2.4" H - Weight: 3.64 oz - Color: Olive Mfg No: CL20-OLV Manufacturer: Fenix Flashlights
Shipping Information Weight: 0.45 pounds. Dimensions: 8.25 (L) x 4.75 (W) x 2 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.