The SureFire X400V Spectrum LED WeaponLight with Infrared Laser features a 150 lumen white LED, 120 mW infrared LED, and a 0.7 mW infrared laser. It is easily mounted to Universal or Picatinny rails and has a quick-detach clamp. Also, for focusing the light and extending the reach it features a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. It will even run the white LED for 1.8 hours or the infrared for 8 hours per set of batteries.
The X400 offers momentary and constant-on modes for a variety of situations and features weatherproof construction with anodized aluminum and a high-impact polymer. The light also runs on two included 123A batteries and will work with grip and forend switches on your firearms.
- 150 lumen output from white LED - 120 mW infrared LED output - White LED runtime of about 1.8 hours - Infrared LED runtime of about 8 hours - 0.7 mW infrared laser - Laser runtime of about 20 hours - Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens for focused, powerful beam
- Location: Tailcap and head - Type: Ambidextrous switch with one-finger operation and twist self-locking head - Momentary and constant-on modes - LEDs and laser can be used independently or simultaneously
- Anodized aluminum and impact-resistant polymer construction
- Illumination Source: White LED, Infrared LED, and Infrared laser - Output: White LED - 500 Lumens, Infrared LED - 120 mW, and Infrared Laser - 0.7 mW - Construction: Anodized aluminum and high-impact polymer - Runtime: White LED - 1.8 Hours, Infrared LED - 8 Hours, and Infrared Laser - 20 Hours - Power Source: 2 - 123A Batteries - Dimensions: 4.0" x 1.5" x 1.9" - Weight with Batteries: 5 oz Mfg No: X400V-A-IRC Manufacturer: Surefire
Shipping Information Weight: 0.5 pounds. Dimensions: 7.75 (L) x 4.625 (W) x 1.5 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.