Streamlight Siege AA - Coyote (Compact)
A rugged, compact lantern for when you need a lot of light without it taking up a lot of space. The Siege AA uses affordable, easy-to-find AA alkaline batteries to provide 360° of soft, even light that illuminates a large area.
- Polycarbonate glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360° light distribution; comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision; cover is removable to illuminate large areas - Stand it upright or to use as an overhead light or hang it with D-ring on base of lantern - Incorporated D-ring on bottom of lantern is spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use - Ergonomic handle designed to lock in upright or stowed position; incorporated hook allows for hanging on horizontal rope, cables and pipes - Uses three "AA" alkaline batteries (sold separately) - Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark - Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation; features battery level indicator - Battery level indicator changes from green, to yellow, to red, then to flashing red when batteries reach the end of their useable life - Durable, polymer construction with rubber molded base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces - IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; it floats; 2m impact resistance tested - It floats so you can retrieve it if you drop it in the water
White LED (one C4® LED) with cover removed:
- High for brightest light: 200 lumens; runs 7 hours - Medium for bright light and longer run times: 100 lumens; runs 15.5 hours - Low provides extended run times for when less light is needed: 50 lumens; runs 37 hours
Red LED (two red LEDs):
- Red LED High (night vision preserving mode): 0.7 lumens; runs 192 hours (8 days) - Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling: 0.7 lumens; runs 288 hours (12 days)
- Height: 5.44" - Weight: 8.8 oz with Batteries - Color: Coyote Mfg No: 44941 Manufacturer: Streamlight
Shipping Information Weight: 0.4 pounds. Dimensions: 5.5 (L) x 2.25 (W) x 2.25 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.