Click to View Larger
Shimano SEDONA Spinning Reel With 4.7 Gear Ratio SE500F see more from Shimano
Qty in stock: 0
SHIMANO SEDONA SE500F
Spinning Reel With 4.7 Gear Ratio
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, Power Roller
III, S-Arm Cam
- Redesigned Bail Trip (500 size only)
- Varispeed Oscillation (slow oscillation on 500 size)
- Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Lightweight Graphite Frame Sideplate, & Rotor
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool
- S-Concept: S-Rotor (500 size only), S-Guard, S-Arm Cam
- Machined Aluminum Handle (on 500 size only)
- Ported Handle Shank (except 500 size)
- Rubber Handle Grips
- Maintenance Port (500 size only)
- Fluidrive II
- Super Stopper II
- Repairable Clicker
- Model SE500FD
- Line Retrieve per Crank (in.) 21
- Line Capacity (# Test / Yards) 2/190, 4/100, 6/60
- Max Drag (lbs.) 4.0
- Ball Bearings 4
- Roller Bearings 1
- Gear Ratio 4.7:1
- Weight (oz) 6.2
Mfg No: SE500F
This item cannot be shipped via the post office.
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
|1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.
|2. Call or email our sales department. 888-900-HUNT or email@example.com
|1. Our checkout is
protected by 128-Bit encryption.
|2. We will never sell or
trade your email address or other contact information.
|3. If you are still
uncomfortable about ordering online, you can still call in your order.
Call 888-900-HUNT 7AM-6PM CST Monday - Friday.
Page last updated: 10/27/2016 12:14:12 AM
Top items in Reels, Casting