The matte black 3-9x40 VX-2 Riflescope from Leupold is designed for medium-range targeting and features the Leupold Quantum Optical System with index matched lenses to maximize light transmission. The rugged design is bolstered by the use of DiamondCoat protective lens coatings and water and fogproof performance is ensured by the use of an argon/krypton gas mixture.. Moreover, this riflescope is equipped with a Custom Dial System (CDS) which allows quickly switching elevation to your sight-in ranges.
The externally threaded fast-focus eyepiece is designed for rapid focusing
Located in the second focal plane, Wind-Plex reticle provides a total range of 20 MOA from side to side for wind drift compensation. The minor horizontal hash marks on the center crosshair are separated by 1 MOA. Because of its location in the second focal plane, the reticle will remain the same in size as you change zoom factor.
- Index matched, lead-free elements designed to maximize light transmission - Index Matched: different lens coatings are specified based on the lens’ index of refraction, placement, and function for maximum light transmission - Blackened Lens Edges: reduce unwanted glare and diffusion through the lens edges to provide better resolution, improved contrast - BAS (Ballistic Aiming System): takes into account the variables crucial to accurate, long-range shooting; a special ballistics indicator ring allows users to customize their power settings for their cartridge’s ballistics, then saves that setting
- Second focal plane location allows keeping reticle size constant - 10 MOA wind compensation on each side of the center crosshair - Minor hash marks are separated by 1 MOA
- One-piece housing made of 6061-T6 aluminum - 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing: special Argon/Krypton gas blend designed to eliminate the effects of thermal shock while reducing the diffusion of gases sealed inside the scope - Custom Dial System (CDS) allows to change your elevation quickly to different sight-in ranges - Lead Free: eco-friendly lead-free glass lenses avoid damaging by-products common to standard glass production - DiamondCoat: protective lens coating for higher light transmission and abrasion resistance
- Magnification: 3-9x - Objective Diameter: 40mm - Main Tube Diameter: 1" - Reticle: Wind Plex Second focal plane - Field of View @ 100 Yards: 3x: 34.6' and 9x: 14.6' - Parallax Correction: Parallax Free to 150 Yards - Eye Relief: 3x: 4.2" and 9x: 3.7" - Exit Pupil Diameter: 3x: 13.3mm and 9x: 4.4mm - Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA per click - Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 52 MOA - Weatherproofing: Waterproof and Fogproof - Length: 12.6" - Weight: 11.2 oz - Finish: Matte Black Mfg No: 120611 Manufacturer: Leupold
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.