Shooter I Series 1.1-4X25 Black Scope P4 Sniper, SPR Mount
NcStar SPR Mount with Shooter 1.1-4x25mm Full Size Scope, P4 Sniper
- 30mm 1-4x magnification scope with 45° offset rheostat - Fully multi coated optics for optimum clarity - Reticle with blue and red illumination - Waterproof, shockproof, fog proof – capable of withstanding the harshest surroundings - Black anodized aluminum body - Includes extra battery, black bikini lens covers
- 30mm cantilever scope mount with lightweight upper ring, rail upper ring and 45 offset rail - Dual auto-locking quick release levers to secure the mount to weaver/ Picatinny/ mil std 1913 type rails - Scope centerline set to 1½" above the rail, a popular height for the ar15 platform of firearms - Includes 3 upper rings: 2 each of the lightweight upper rings, 1 each top Picatinny rail - There is also a reversible 45 degree offset Picatinny rail side mount, perfect for those wanting to mount a reflex optics at the 45 degree offset
- Magnification: 1.1x4 - Objective Lens: 25mm - Tube Diameter: 30mm - Reticle: P4 Sniper - Illuminated Reticle Color: Blue & Red - Eye Relief: 3.9" - 3.3" - Exit Pupil: 18.6mm - 5.1mm - Field of View @ 100 Yards: 82.7' - 22.5' - Click Value: 1/2" MOA - Lens Coating: Green - Body Color: Black Anodized Finish - Length: 8.75" - Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Length: 8.6" (with rail upper ring mounted @ front) - Length: 7.5" (with lightweight upper ring mounted @ front) - Width: 2.7" (with offset side rail mounted on right side) - Height: 2.75" - Weight: 10.4 oz. (lightweight upper ring, rail upper ring,offset side rail ) - Body Color: Black Anodized Finish Mfg No: SEEFP11425G/SPR Manufacturer: NcStar
Shipping Information Weight: 1.95 pounds. Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.