Available Quantity: 1 Price: $90.85 MSRP: $119.00
ATI AK-47 TactLite Package with Scorpion Recoil System
- Black/Flat Dark Grey/Destroyer Earth - Six Position Adjustable/Side Folding Stock - Can Be Fired From Folded Position - TrakLOCK System - Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement Of The Stock On The Buffer Tube - Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments - Eliminates The Need For Secondary Locking Mechanisms - No Snag Points - Thin Scorpion Recoil Pad - Dual Sided QD Attachment Point - Scorpion Recoil System - Scorpion Thin Recoil Pad - Non-Slip, Removable - Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip - Sure-Grip Texture - Recoil Impact Is Absorbed - Shooting Any Load Size Can Be Done With No Pain Being Transferred To The Shooter - Reduces The Challenge To Reacquire The Target By Minimizing The Muzzle Lift - Not Affected By Chemicals - Remains Flexible In Extreme Temperatures - Eliminates The Felt Punch Of The Recoil - Removes Limitations From Spring And Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems - 4 Picatinny Rails - One 4” Picatinny Rail - Two 2" Picatinny Rails - One 2" Swivel Stud Picatinny Rail - Blank Inserts For When Rails Are Not In Use - Additional Ventilation In Forend And Top Cover - Removable/Adjustable Cheekrest System - Elongated Design To Fit All Users - Includes Tall Cheekrest With 1 1/4” Of Adjustment - Includes Short Cheekrest With 1/2” Of Adjustment - Slot For Tactical Sling Attachment - Drop Tube Adaptor For Use With Iron Sights - 3 Sling Swivel Studs - Includes Steel T-Nut And Bolt - DuPont Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer - Manufactured In The USA
- Fits most stamped AK-47 receivers. Will not fit milled receivers.
* Will not fit the M-70. (The M-70 has a stamped receiver, but utilizes a different principle of attaching the stock and the gas piston is longer than a standard AK.)
Note: Sling swivel studs accepts ATI's sling swivel (Part # A.5.10.2506) or any standard sling swivel.
- Side folding stock note: Your firearm must meet SEC 922R requirements to retain the adjustable buttstock in the folding buttstock configuration. If your firearm does not meet the SEC 922R requirements, you must equip the firearm with a fixed position and non-folding buttstock.
- SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues. Mfg No: B.2.10.1250 Manufacturer: Advanced Technology Intl
Shipping Information Weight: 4.4 pounds. Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
Manufacturer: ATI Model: B2101250
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.