Qty in stock: 0
Price: $84.03 MSRP: $109.99
SKS TactLite Adjustable Non-Side Folding Stock w/SRS Flat Dark Earth
SKS Strikeforce Adjustable, Non-Side Folding TactLite Stock
- 6 Position Adjustable, Non-Side Folding Stock with Scorpion Recoil System and Adjustable Cheekrest - Six Position Adjustable, Non-Side Folding Stock - One 4” Picatinny Rail - Three 2” Picatinny Rails - One 2” Picatinny Rail with Swivel Stud - Blank Covers for When Rails Are Not in Use - Additional Ventilation in Forend and Top Cover - Slot For tactical Sling Attachment - Drop Tube Adaptor For Use With Iron Sites - Two Swing Swivel Studs - Mounting Hardware Included - Removable/Adjustable Tactical Cheekrest - Elongated Design to Fit All Users - Includes Tall Cheekrest with 1 ¼” of Adjustment - Includes Short Cheekrest with ½” of Adjustment - DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Stock - No Snag Points - Thin Scorpion Recoil Pad - Dual-Sided QD Attachment Point - Manufactured in the USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube - Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments - Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms
Scorpion Recoil System:
- Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad - Non-Slip - Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip - Sure-Grip texture - Recoil Impact is Absorbed - Shoot Any Load Size with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter - Not Affected by Chemicals - Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures - Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Most SKS Rifles
- Sling Swivel Studs Accepts ATI's Sling Swivel (Part #A.5.10.2506) or any Standard Sling Swivel - Blade Bayonet must be removed for installation of ATI Stock - Some Minor Modification may be Required. SKS Scope Mount sold separately.
- Six Degree Drop tube Adapter included for use with Iron Sights - This Non-Side Folding Stock is Identical to the Side Folding Version of the Stock. The Side Folding Mechanism is Assembled in such a way that the Side Folding Function is Permanently Disabled. - SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
- Do Not Over Tighten Screws Stripped Holes and Broken Screw Heads are NOT Covered Under the Warranty Mfg No: B.2.20.1017 Manufacturer: Advanced Technology Intl
Shipping Information Weight: 4.15 pounds. Dimensions: 35 (L) x 7.75 (W) x 2.75 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.