- Six Position Adjustable Stock - No Snag Points - Dual-Sided QD Attachment Point - Thin Scorpion Recoil Pad - Includes Steel Castle Nut, Steel Locking Ring, Steel TNut, and Steel Bolt - Mounting Hardware Included - DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer - Manufactured in the USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube - Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments - Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms
Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum:
- Six Position Commercial Buffer Tube - Aluminum Receiver Mount
Removable/Adjustable Tactical Cheekrest:
- Elongated Design to Fit All Users - Includes Tall Cheekrest with 1 ¼” of Adjustment - Includes Short Cheekrest with ½” of Adjustment
- Most stamped AK receivers, will not fit milled receivers. - Will not fit the M-70. (The M-70 has a stamped receiver, but utilizes a different principle of attaching the stock and the gas piston is longer than a standard AK.)
- SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gunshops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues
- Do Not Over Tighten Screws Stripped Holes and Broken Screw Heads are NOT Covered Under the Warranty Mfg No: B.2.10.1265 Manufacturer: Advanced Technology Intl
Shipping Information Weight: 3.35 pounds. Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.