Qty in stock: 0
Price: $88.36 MSRP: $109.99
SKS TactLite Side Folding Stock w/SRS
SKS TactLite Non-Adjustable Side Folding Stock w/ Scorpion Recoil System
- Black/Flat Dark Earth/Destroyer Grey - Six Position Non-Adjustable/Side-Folding Stock - Can Be Fired From Folded-Position - No Snag Points - Thin Scorpion Recoil Pad - Dual Sided QD Attachment Point - Scorpion Recoil System - Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad - Non-Slip, Removable - Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip - Sure-Grip Texture - Recoil Impact Is Absorbed - Shooting Any Load Size Can Be Done With No Pain Being Transferred To The Shooter - Reduces The Challenge To Reacquire The Target By Minimizing The Muzzle Lift - Not Affected By Chemicals - Remains Flexible In Extreme Temperatures - Eliminates The Felt Punch Of The Recoil - Removes Limitations From Spring And Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems - One 4” Picatinny Rail - Three 2” Picatinny Rails - One 2” Swivel Stud Picatinny Rail - Blank Covers For When Rails Are Not In Use - Additional Ventilation In Forend And Top Cover - Removable/Adjustable Cheekrest System - Elongated Design To Fit All Users - Includes Tall Cheekrest With 1 1/4” Of Adjustment - Includes Short Cheekrest With 1/2” Of Adjustment - Slot For Tactical Sling Attachment - Drop Tube Adaptor For Use With Iron Sights - Two Sling Swivel Studs - Mounting Hardware Included - DuPont Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer - Manufactured In The USA
- Fits: Most SKS Rifles
Note: Sling swivel studs accepts ATI's sling swivel (Part # A.5.10.2506) or any standard sling swivel.
- Blade bayonet must be removed for installation of ATI stock.
- Some minor modification may be required. SKS scope mount sold separately.
- SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues. Mfg No: B.2.10.1019 Manufacturer: Advanced Technology Intl
Shipping Information Weight: 6.8 pounds. Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.