Available Quantity: 2 Price: $95.43 MSRP: $149.99
Saiga TactLite Adjustable Stock w/SRS Flat Dark Earth
Saiga T2 TactLite Stock
- Six Position Adjustable T2 TactLite Shotgun Stock with Scorpion Recoil System - No Snag Points - Dual-Sided QD Attachment Point - Slot For Tactical Sling Attachment - Mounting Hardware Included - Interchangeable Single Point Sling Mount for Left and Right-Handed Shooters - DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Stock - Manufactured in the USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty - Fits Stoeger P350 Shotguns
- Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube - Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments - Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms
Scorpion Recoil System & X2 Pad:
- Scorpion T2 Recoil Pistol Grip - Extended Scorpion Material to Reduce Recoil and Discomfort to the Shooter’s Hand and Thumb - Sure-Grip Texture - Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
Triton Mount System:
- Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum - Securely Fasten your ATI Tactical Stock or Rear Pistol Grip with no Specialized Tools - Angled, Self-Aligning Dovetail Locking System for Easy, Secure Installation - Additional Spacer for when Sling Mount is Not in use
Removable/Adjustable Tactical Cheekrest:
- Elongated Design to Fit All Users - Includes Tall Cheekrest with 1 ¼” of Adjustment - Includes Short Cheekrest with ½” of Adjustment
No Modification of the Trigger Assembly Required for Installation of ATI’s Saiga Talon Tactical Packages. SEC 922R: Stocks, handguards and pistol grips are Manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
- Do Not Over Tighten Screws Stripped Holes and Broken Screw Heads are NOT Covered Under the Warranty Mfg No: B.1.20.1146 Manufacturer: Advanced Technology Intl
Shipping Information Weight: 3.2 pounds. Dimensions: 21.25 (L) x 8 (W) x 3 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.