Available Quantity: 1 Price: $665.00 MSRP: $729.00
FREE SHIPPING (AK and HI excluded)
EOTech 512.A65 Sight AA Battery, 1MOA Dot w/LBC Accessory
The Model 512.LBC is the most popular model HWS. This tactical optic is perfect for agencies that want the best in CQB speed and versatility, without the need for night vision compatibility.
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium and Alkaline) - Reticle: 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot - Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt - Interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free - Magnification: 1x - Eye Relief: Unlimited - Length/Width/Height: 5.4"x2"x2.25" (137x50.8x57 mm) - Weight: 10.9 oz (309 grams) - Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices) - Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth - Sealing: Fogproof internal optics - Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds) - Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel - Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail - Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating - Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm) - Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass - Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick) - Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest - No Night Vision Compatibility - Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable) - Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline - Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature - Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up - Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs Mfg No: 512.LBC Manufacturer: EOTech
Shipping Information Weight: 1.35 pounds. Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.