The 6x44 Wolfhound Sight from Sightmark is a prismatic sight with a LR-308 reticle, five reticle brightness levels, and is free of parallax at 100 yards. The sight features 6x magnification, 44mm objective diameter, and fully multi-coated optics. To help you compensate for wind and projectile motion the sight has a 80 MOA windage and 70 MOA elevation adjustment range with 1/4 MOA per click.
The matte black aluminum housing with rubber armoring is waterproof, nitrogen-purged fogproof, and fits on a Picatinny or Weaver mount. To help you mount additional accessories on the top of the sight it has an integrated Picatinny rail. Also included with the sight is a CR2032 battery, protective objective cap, and a killflash filter.
- 6x magnification - 44mm objective diameter - Fully multi-coated optics - 15.8' @ 100 yd linear field of view<
- LR-308 reticle with red or green illumination - 5 brightness levels - Parallax-free at 100 yards
Use and Handling:
- 80 MOA windage and 70 MOA elevation adjustment range - 1/4 MOA per click adjustment - Runs on included CR2032 battery - Construction - Attaches to Weaver or Picatinny mount - Integrated short Picatinny rail on top allows attaching accessories - Aluminum housing with rubber armoring and matte black finish - Rubber lens cap and killflash filter are included - Nitrogen-purged fogproof - Waterproof
- Magnification: 6x - Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm - Field of View: Angular: 3° and Linear: 15.8' @ 100 yd - Exit Pupil Diameter: 7.3mm - Eye Relief: 72mm - Mounting System: Picatinny, Weaver Mount - Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA - Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 80 MOA / 70 MOA - Weatherproofing: Waterproof and Fogproof - Battery / Runtime: 1 x CR2032 - Dimensions: 6.7" x 3" x 2.8" - Weight: 23 oz Mfg No: SM13026LRD Manufacturer: Sightmark
Shipping Information Weight: 2.0999999 pounds. Dimensions: 8.375 (L) x 4.75 (W) x 3.625 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.