Available Quantity: 3 Price: $269.00 MSRP: $299.00
FREE SHIPPING (AK and HI excluded)
CONNEX WP 1080p POV Cam w/HD Hardwire Port
Geared especially for underwater photo and video shooting, the CONNEX Action Camera from Intova features an integrated housing that is waterproof to 200' and can be tethered to an underwater control cable (available separately) for operation, powering, and monitoring at the surface. Among the video settings are Full HD 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at up to 60 fps, plus it can take still photos at up to 12-megapixels when using interpolation (up to 5-megapixel without interpolation). A 1.5" built-in LCD screen allows you to compose shoots, review footage and delete outtakes once it has been recorded, and navigate the menu.
Video and photo both get recorded to a separately available microSDHC card, and the camera is compatible with sizes up to 32GB. The backdoor of the housing opens for access to the card as well as the micro-USB port used for charging the battery and file transfer. Camera settings, record start/stop, and the shutter release can all be controlled while the housing is sealed. For situations where the camera isn't directly accessible, a waterproof RF remote with built-in strap is included.
- CONNEX's lens provides a very wide - but not fisheye - angle of view to help ensure as much as the action as possible is included in the shot as well as compensate for the magnification effect of being underwater. For tighter shots the camera features 4x digital zoom
Up to 12-Megapixel Stills:
- The CONNEX can shoot up to 5-megapixels photos without interpolation, and up to 12-megapixels when applying in-camera interpolation
1.5" Built-In LCD Screen:
- Unlike many action cameras, which require an accessory, the CONNEX features a color LCD screen built into the back of the camera. The screen features a resolution of 480 x 240, as is viewable while the backdoor is closed
Control and Monitor from the Surface:
- The CONNEX is compatible with a special 300' underwater cable (available separately) that allows monitoring of a live feed in HD component or composite at the surface, powers the camera (12 VDC power source required), and enables remote control over the following camera settings: - Power on/off - Video recording - Photo
Integrated Polycarbonate Housing:
- The camera is integrated into a non-removable housing that is waterproof to 200'. The housing back door opens providing access to the memory card slot and USB port for charging and file transfer. A port on the top of the housing allows connection of the Intova underwater cable
EDGE X Filter Interchangeability:
- The CONNEX is able to use the same filters and lenses as EDGE X
- Record still photos at intervals, the stitch together the result in video editing software to accelerate the
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.