The multi-functional LumoraPod LED Lantern is a flashlight, a work light, a spotlight, and a reading light all in one. The frosted globe provides a non-glaring light that's easy to read by and is helpful when working around a workshop or campsite. Rugged and lightweight, the water-resistant frame collapses to a compact size for easy transport and storage and can be used as a hand-held flash light.
Lumora LED Lantern:
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport. - Bright R3 XP-G CREE LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 180 lumens. - Frosted globe slides up and down easily to allow use as lantern or flashlight. - Burns up to 190 hours. - Dimming switch controls on/off and adjusting from bright to low light to conserve batteries. - Attaches to any device with a 1/4-20 mounting screw. - Durable base with extendible feet for additional stability. - Includes a split ring for hanging.
- Fits any camera or other device with a tripod socket. - Unique ball and socket camera mount assembly positions camera at any angle. - Molded from fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminium threaded components. - Compact and lightweight. - Fold-out legs with non-slip vinyl feet. - Removable Velcro "one wrap" strap.
Lumora LED Lantern:
- Battery Type (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline - Battery Lifeup to: 8 hours on high, 190 hours on low - Bulb Type: Super bright R3 XP-G CREE LED - Highly water resistant: IPX 6 - Beam Projection: 250 ft. (75 m) - Dimensionsopen: 8.0" high x 2.5" diameter (20.5 cm x 6.5 cm) - Dimensionsclosed: 5.5" high x 2.5" diameter (14 cm x 6.5 cm) - Weight without batteries: 4.8 oz. (137 g)
- Maximum Safe Load: 3 lbs (1.4 kg) - Dimensions (folded): 4" x 1" x 1.25" (10.2 cm x 2.5 cm x 3.2 cm) - Weight: 2 oz. (57 g) Mfg No: ML-LUMORAPOD Manufacturer: UCO
Shipping Information Weight: 1 pounds. Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.