Leupold’s UltimateSlam riflescope is the ideal combination of flexibility, accuracy, and durability for today’s modern muzzleloaders and shotguns. As an example of accuracy, using Hornady SST 2-pellet, 3-pellet and 12 gauge shotgun loads at up to 300 yards, the maximum error of the UltimateSlam is less than 1 inch as compared to a 14 inch error from the leading competitor.
- Multicoat 4: Light reflecting off lens surfaces diminishes image quality. So Leupold engineers developed Multicoat 4, a proprietary lens coating system to keep image quality pristine. Multicoat 4 greatly increases the amount of all available light that reaches your eye, while at the same time, it minimizes the reflections of the sky on the outer eyepiece. You’ll never be able to control the light, but with Leupold’s Multicoat 4, you can always make the most of it.
- Quantum Optical System: Leupold optical engineers and scientists, mechanical engineers and product line managers have developed the optical system for Leupold’s riflescopes The Quantum Optical System has greatly enhanced light transmission (up to 92% in the VX-1 system and 94% in the VX-2 system), resolution and color fidelity—all while preserving the ease of use and nearly indestructible ruggedness that has been a hallmark of Leupold riflescopes for generations.
- Generous Eyebox: The generous eyebox makes it faster and easier to get your eye behind the riflescope and achieve a full, clear sight picture. Setting up for longer shots you'll appreciate the flexibility it affords, and in close up big game or dangerous game situations the quick target acquisition will be the difference maker. At high power, the longer eye relief and more generous eyebox gives you incredible head position latitude and an improved sight pictue that fills the eyepiece completely - putting you in better position to make the shot of a lifetime.
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece: 3:1 Zoom Ratio BAS (Ballistic Aiming System) Leupold’s Ballistics Aiming System is comprised of five specialized reticles – Boone and Crockett Big Game, Varmint Hunter’s, LR Duplex, LRV Duplex, and the SA.B.R. reticles – which take into account the variables crucial to accurate, long-range shooting. A special ballistics indicator ring allows users to customize their power settings for their cartridge’s ballistics, then saves that setting for easy reference in a hunting situation. With multiple aiming points for longer ranges and varying wind speeds, and infinite power selector settings to match your rifle’s ballistics, the Ballistics Aiming System can help you master the art of accurate, long-range shooting. It has proved so successful in helping hunters learn how to shoot accurately at long range, they expanded your BAS options with additional reticles offering many of the same benefits as the original reticles. They also made them available in more riflescopes
This item cannot be shipped via the post office.
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.