Click to View Larger
Sidewinder Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4.5-14x 42mm Red/Green Illuminated 1/2 Mil Dot Reticle, Ma see more from Hawke
Qty in stock: 0
FREE SHIPPING (AK and HI excluded)
Hawke Sidewinder Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4.5-14x 42mm Red/Green Illuminated 1/2 Mil Dot Reticle, Matte Black
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Adjustment Type: Click
- Exposed Turrets: Yes
- Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
- Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
- Zero Stop: No
- Turret Height: High
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi Coated
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- Rings Included: No
- Sunshade Included: Yes
- Sunshade Length: N/A
- Lens Covers Included: Yes
- Power Variability: Variable
- Min power: 4.5x
- Max power: 14x
- Reticle Construction: Glass Etched
- Reticle: 1/2 Mil-Dot
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V (1)
- Holdover reticle: Yes
- Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus
- Finish: Matte
- Water/Fogproof: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Airgun Rated: Yes
- Objective Bell Diameter: 48mm
- Ocular Bell Diameter: 43mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Max Internal Adjustment:
- Windage: 70 MOA
- Elevation: 70 MOA
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 9.3-3.0mm
- Weight: 27 oz
- Field of View at 100 Yards:
23' @ 4.5x
6.9' @ 14x
Manufacturer Number: HK4022
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
|1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.
|2. Call or email our sales department. 888-900-HUNT or firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Our checkout is
protected by 128-Bit encryption.
|2. We will never sell or
trade your email address or other contact information.
|3. If you are still
uncomfortable about ordering online, you can still call in your order.
Call 888-900-HUNT 7AM-6PM CST Monday - Friday.
Page last updated: 3/23/2017 9:34:33 AM
Top items in Scopes