Click to View Larger
512 SER TAC AA BATT 65MOA RNG 1MOA Dot see more from EOTech
Available Quantity: 48
FREE SHIPPING (AK and HI excluded)
- The Model 512 is the most popular model HWS. This tactical optic is perfect for agencies that want the best in CQB speed and versatility, without the need for night vision compatibility.
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium and Alkaline)
- Reticle: 68 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
- Interfaces to 1 Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.4x2x2.25 (137x50.8x57 mm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2 at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1 Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20 x 0.85 (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8 solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16 thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4 eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest
- No Night Vision Compatibility
- Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
|1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.
|2. Call or email our sales department. 888-900-HUNT or firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Our checkout is
protected by 128-Bit encryption.
|2. We will never sell or
trade your email address or other contact information.
|3. If you are still
uncomfortable about ordering online, you can still call in your order.
Call 888-900-HUNT 7AM-6PM CST Monday - Friday.
Page last updated: 3/27/2017 10:03:25 AM
Top items in Sights, Electronic