Stand up to mud and muck in the new Insulated Alpha Swampfox Drop Top wader. Bringing you the latest in breathable technology, insulation and all the waterproof protection of neoprene at a fraction of the weight. These waders feature Alpha-constructed boots that provide the ultimate in comfort and support.
Features: - 1000G Thinsulate Ultra: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Mossy Oak Bottomland: Mossy Oak’s original camo pattern created over 25 years ago, still offers the same ability to blend into dark environments and obscure your outline from every angle.
- Breathable Nylon Upper: We use a lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant nylon to build this versatile wader. Easy to layer underneath when it's cold and more comfortable than neoprene when temperatures are warmer.
- Convertible Upper: These waders can convert from chest waders to pant waders by rolling the Taslon Nylon upper down and securing with the belt. Suspenders included.
- Active Fit: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- 120G Lofted Insulation: Integrated into the entire upper, this level of insulation is ideal for cold conditions. The synthetic material maintains its warmth even in wet conditions, which makes it perfect for our waders.