Fast and easy conversion of a day optical sight into a night vision riflescope
- High contrast frost-resistant OLED display - Attachable laser IR illuminator - Wide range of operation temperature - Video Out - External power supply - Wireless remote control - Wide operating temperature range - Convenient display of service information - Attachable invisible laser IR illuminator - Image set-up options - Forward DFA as NV attachment - Forward DFA as observation device
- Type of CCD array, CCIR: Sony ICX-255AL - Camera resolution, pixels (CCIR): 500x582 - Min/max working illuminance, lux (f1.2, signal-to-noise ratio 20dB), lux: 0.0001...30000 - Display type: OLED - Display Resolution, pix.: VGA 640x480 - Video OUT availability: Analog
- Magnification, x: 1 (of the digital module) - Lens focus, mm: 50 - Relative aperture, D/f': 1:1 - Field of View,°, horizontal: 5 - Resolution, lines per mm: = 50 - Minimum focusing distance, m: 5
- Emitter: Laser - IR Wavelength, nm: 915
Range of Detection:
- Range of detection, m (object 1.7m high, illumination level 0.05 lux ("1/4 moon"): 400
- Power Supply, V: 3.7÷6 - Battery type: 4xAA - Battery Life (w/out IR), hour: 2 - Battery Life (with IR), hour: 1.5 - External Power Supply DC: 9 ÷ 15V / 3W
Physical & Operational Characteristics:
- Outer diameter of the lens housing of daylight scopes/riflescopes (possibility of using with a daylight optical scopes), mm: 47, 48, 49, 50, 55, 56, 57, 58, 60, 62, 65 - Operating Temperature,°?: - 20 … + 50 - Remote control: Wireless - Shock resistance on rifled weapon, J: 6000 - Dimensions, mm: 155x82x117 - Weight (without batteries), kg: 0.56 - 10x32 Pulsar Monocular included: No
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.