From JFK to LAX, mountaintop to beach scene, keep laptops, tablets and DVD players running for hours longer. The Sherpa 50 Solar Recharging Kit is easy to pack and light to carry so your gear goes the same distance you do and quickly recharges from wall or sun.
- 1 x Sherpa 50 Recharger - 1 x Nomad 13 Solar Panel - 1 x AC wall charger - 1 x AC Cord - 1 x 12V Cigarette Adapter - 1 x Sherpa 110v Inverter
- Charge every 3-4 months, to maintain battery life. - For up to 1-year storage, discharge to 50%, remove fuse, shelve in cool temperature. - AC wall charger: Approx. charging time 3 hours - 12V car adapter: Approx. charging time 3-4 hours - Goal Zero Nomad 13: Approx. charging time 6-12 hours
- Charging Port (8.0mm, blue, circle): 15-25V (30W max)
- USB Port: 5V, 0-1.5A (7W max), regulated - 12V port (6.0mm, green, hexagon): 12V, 0-6A (75W max), regulated - Sidecar port (9mm, side): 9-13V, 0-10A (75W max), not regulated, Use with Sherpa inverter or for chaining - Laptop port (7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, 0-5A (75W max), regulated - AC Inverter (sold seperately): 110VAC (75W max), modified sine wave
Specifications: Nomad 13 Solar Panel
- Weight (no pkg): 1.6 lbs (0.72 kg) - Dimensions: 10.5 x 7 x 1 in (26.7 x 17.8 x 2.5 cm) - Optimal Operating Temp.: 0-120 F (-17-48 C)
- GOAL ZERO Sherpa 50 Power Pack: Approx. charge time 6-12 hours - 12V devices (satellite phone, GPS): Approx charge time 1-4 hours - USB devices (cell phone, MP3 player): Approx charge time 1-4 hours