Fenix HP11 is an extremely high-intensity and water-resistant outdoor headlamp. The max 277 lumens output can satisfy various high-intensity requirements effectively when cycling, searching, and caving, etc. Featuring waterproofing to IPX-6 Standard, it is suitable in different conditions. The dual switch system can transfer the brightness levels rapidly which can meet the needs of different brightness levels and runtime in various conditions. The integrated design makes the battery case separated from the headlamp so as to reach a balance of weight distribution. HP11 can illustrate your adventure smoothly.
- Cree XP-G(R5)LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours - Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries(Not Included) - Light:59.5mm (Length)x50mm (Width)x55.5mm(Height) - Battery Case:88.3mm (Length) 73.5mm (Width) 26.4mm(Height) - 180-gram weight (excluding batteries) - Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness - Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation - Dual switch system in the top, easy operation - The light is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, the rest is made of quality plastic - The metal part has a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish - Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Color: Black - Distance: 154M - Intensity: 5910CD (Max) - Impact Resistant: 1M - Water Proof: IPX-6
- Out Put: 277 Lumens - Run Time: 3H 51Min
- Out Put: 133 Lumens - Run Time: 9H 31Min
- Out Put: 55 Lumens - Run Time: 25H
- Out Put: 4 Lumens - Run Time: 206H
- Out Put: 277 Lumens
- Out Put: 55 lumens
- Out Put: 55 Lumens
277 Lumen, AA, Black
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.