SOLIO CLASSIC 2 - Battery Pack + Solar Charger
Choose the CLASSIC2 for its large battery size to provide power to multiple devices while on the go. Powers phones, e-readers, tablets and even bike lights, water purifiers, GPS watches, headlamps and more USB-powered electronics.
A day of direct sunlight on the CLASSIC2 captures enough energy for three charges for most smartphones or tops-off most tablets from half-depleted to a full battery. The CLASSIC2 features a full-sized USB port allowing thousands of devices to easily connect just as they do to a USB wall charger.
The iconic Solio design has been updated with more battery capacity while larger solar panels allow for more energy capture than ever before.
The CLASSIC2 1Amp USB output charges target devices at the same rate as a typical wall charger. Popular smartphones go from empty to full in just under 90 minutes. Since most devices these days charge by USB, it's more simple than ever to Plug Into the Sun.
- Simple Fast Charging - Sundial For Energy Capture - Charge When The Sun Goes Down - Compact For Travel - One Button Does It All
- Charge-In: Micro-USB - Charge-Out: USB
- Max Wattage: 5 Watts - Discharge Rate: Fixed 5V, 1,000mA - Charge Rate: 5-5.5V 450mAh - via Wall: 6 hours 15 min - via USB: 6 hours 15 min - via Solar: 8-10 hours
- 3.7V/3,200mAh Li-Poly - User replaceable at end of life (average 3 years)
- 1 full CLASSIC2 battery provides the following power: - 15 hours of Talk Time or 675 hours Standby Time based on iPhone 4 - 15 hours of Talk Time or 616 hours Standby Time based on Motorola Droid - 11 hours of Talk Time or 3103 hours of Standby Time based on HTC EVO - 137 hours of music or 24 hours of video based on iPod Touch 4th Gen - 8 hours of operation based on Garmin Nuvi 850
- 5.8in x 2.8in. x 1.4in - 10.1 oz.
- Micro-USB to USB Cable - For charging the CLASSIC2 via USB port/USB port wall adapter, can also be used as a charging cord for Micro-USB devices. - Pencil - Insert the pencil through the center of the CLASSIC2 to easily prop towards the sun.
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.