SOLIO XCELLERATOR + HUB Battery Pack + Solar Charger
Many days are cloudy and some locations for solar charging are shaded from direct sunlight for some part of the day. The Xcellerator is designed to deliver a rapid charge to any Solio even in low light conditions.
The Xcellerator comes with a 2000-mAh HUB battery pack but it also may be used to more rapidly charge the CLIP-MINI, BOLT, and CLASSIC2. On a sunny day using the Xcellerator, Solio product charge times are cut approximately by half. For example the CLIP-MINI charges in 2 hours, the BOLT and HUB charge in 4 hours. For typical cloudy conditions, charging takes 4 hours for the CLIP-MINI, 8 hours for the HUB and BOLT.
The Xcellerator comes with a HUB - a 2000 mAh battery pack that includes all of the ease of use features of the Solio BOLT and CLASSIC2. Some users will like that for everyday use, the XCELLERATOR solar panel may be left behind while the lightweight HUB battery pack easily fits into a pocket.
- Kickstand For Energy Capture - Simple Fast Charging - One Button Does It All - Charge When The Sun Goes Down - Separate Pieces For Travel - Rapid Response
- Charge-In: Micro-USB - Charge-Out: USB
- Charge-Out: USB
- Max Wattage: 5 Watts - Discharge Rate: Fixed 5V, 1,000mAh - Charge input Rate: 5-5.5V 450mAh - Charge input time via USB port/wall charger: 4 hours 30 min - Charge input time via direct sunlight: 4-6 hours
- 3.7V/2000mAh Li-Poly good for 500 cycles - User replaceable at end of life
- Hub: L 3.5in (8.9cm) x W 3.5in. (8.9cm) x H 1in (2.5cm) - 3.2 oz. (92 g) - Xcellerator: L 8.5 in (21.6 cm) . x W 5.5 in. (14cm) x H .35 in. (0.9cm) - 6. 3 oz. (178g)
- XCELLERATOR solar panel - HUB battery pack - Micro-USB to USB Cable - Quick Start Guide
No specifications information on file.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.