Click to View Larger
Leupold Mark 8 Riflescope 3.5-25x56mm ER/T, Matte, TREMOR 2 115480 see more from Leupold
|Style:3.5-25x56mm ER/T, Matte, TREMOR 2|
Available Quantity: 6
FREE SHIPPING (AK and HI excluded)
The Mark 8 3.5-25x56mm M5B2 features a front focal plane reticle to accurately range across all magnifications.
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- Index Matched Lens System
- DiamondCoat 2
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- Generous Eyebox
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 8:1 Zoom Ratio
- 3rd Generation Illumination
- Side Focus
- Front Focal Plane (FFP)
- Custom Shop serviceable
- Tactile Power Selector
- M5B1 Adjustments
- M5B2 Adjustment
- Auto-Locking Pinch and Turn Adjustment: Leupold's exclusive locking adjustment that unlocks when you grip it to adjust. With a tactile revolution counter.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Actual Magnification: 3.50x (Low) and 25.00x (High)
- Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd): 32.50 ft (Low) and 4.40 ft (High
- Eye Relief: 3.70" (Low) and 3.30" (High)
- Reticle: Illuminated Front Focal TREMOR 2
- Objective Clear Aperture: 2.20"
- Objective Clear Aperture: 56mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 90.00 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 50.00 MOA
- Finish: Matte
- Weight: 37.00 oz
3.5-25x56mm ER/T, Matte, TREMOR 2
This item cannot be shipped via the post office.
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
|1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.
|2. Call or email our sales department. 888-900-HUNT or firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Our checkout is
protected by 128-Bit encryption.
|2. We will never sell or
trade your email address or other contact information.
|3. If you are still
uncomfortable about ordering online, you can still call in your order.
Call 888-900-HUNT 7AM-6PM CST Monday - Friday.
Page last updated: 1/21/2017 3:26:21 AM
Top items in Scopes