Click to View Larger
Rifle Browning BL-22 22 Long Rifle Caliber, Grade I 024100103
|Availability: NOT IN STOCK
Qty in stock: 0
|Style:22 Caliber, Grade I|
Practical Grade I has a blued trigger and no checkering.
The BL-22 Grade I is designed in the tradition of the American West - right down to the barrel bands, exposed hammer and tubular magazine. It has an unusually short 33° lever throw that you'll find very useful. It makes working the action exceptionally fast for adults and much easier for young shooters. You won't find this feature on any other lever action. It enables you to cock the hammer and chamber a fresh round with a mere flick of the wrist. And you can do this while keeping the BL-22 shouldered and on target.
This is a feature that works so well you simply must experience it before you consider any other lever action 22. Because the trigger disconnects and travels with the lever, there's no chance of pinching fingers - fat dad fingers or little daughter fingers.
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Sight Radius: 15-3/8"
- Capacity: 15 L.R. (Total capacity includes 1 round in chamber)
- Action: Lever Action
- Avg. Weight: 5 lbs.
- Overall Length: 36 3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 5/8" (Measured from center line of bore.)
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/2"
- Length of Pull: 13 1/2"
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 16"
- Action-The BL-22 has a short-throw lever action. Lever travels through an arc of only 33 degrees and carries the trigger with it, preventing finger pinch between lever and triggers on the upward swing.
- Magazine-Designed to handle 22-caliber ammunition in any combination from tubular magazine. Magazine capacity is 15 Long Rifles, 17 Longs or 22 Shorts.
- Safety-A disconnect system is designed to prevent a firing until the lever and breech are fully closed and pressure is released from and reapplied to the trigger.
- Safety Lock-All Browning firearms are shipped with a free trigger lock, cable lock, padlock, or chamber lock, depending on the model, to assist in the safe storage of your firearm.
- Receiver-Forged and milled steel. Grooved for mounting a scope.
- Trigger-Clean and crisp without creep. Average pull 5 lbs.
- Stock and Forearm-Forearms and straight grip buttstock are shaped from select, polished walnut.
- Sights-Precision, adjustable folding leaf rear sight. Raised bead front sight.
- Scopes-Grooved receiver will accept most groove or tip-off type mounts or receiver mounts.
- Barrel-Features a recessed muzzle.
22 Caliber, Grade I
This item cannot be shipped via the post office.
Please read the following information about buying a firearm online:
- Firearms must be shipped to licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder in your state.
- If you supply own FFL holder, we may need copy of their FFL. Our fax number: 334-265-8789
- FFL documents can also be accepted by email. Email to email@example.com
- Most FFL transfer dealers require a fee for doing transfers. The fee is paid directly to the FFL dealer.
- Please allow 2-3 working days (Mon-Fri) for your firearm to ship once we receive the dealer's FFL.
Product SpecsCaliber: 22LR
Page last updated: 4/23/2014 1:42:21 AM
|1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.
|2. Call or email our sales department. 888-900-HUNT or firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Our checkout is
protected by 128-Bit encryption.
|2. We will never sell or
trade your email address or other contact information.
|3. If you are still
uncomfortable about ordering online, you can still call in your order.
Call 888-900-HUNT 7AM-6PM CST Monday - Friday.
Top 20 items in Firearms