Click to View Larger
Pistol CZ USA P06, 40 S&W, Black Polycoat 01185
| Availability: in stock
The P-06 is based on the CZ75 design but with improvements in metallurgy, quality control and design. The components of the P-06 are completely interchangeable with every other P-01/P-06, with no individual fitting required. NEW compact handgun! The CZ P-01 is now available! After 3 years of some of the most aggressive small arms testing ever, the New CZ P-01 will be the successor to the CZ 75's currently in use by the Czech National Police. The P-01 is based on the CZ 75, but with improvements in metallurgy, quality control, and design. The components of the P-01 are completely interchangeable. This required some very careful re-design so that reliability and accuracy were not compromised. The P-01 is named to convey that this is a new pistol and a new level of quality and Reliability, the P-01 is the first New CZ of the New Millennium.
- A forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy frame for light but reliable day-to-day carry.
- A Hammer forged barrel for accuracy and durability.
- De-cocker action and a firing pin block for maximum safety.
- The P-01 is also equipped with an M3 rail to accept lights or lasers.
- Dual slide serrations for easy slide operation.
- Generous squared triggerguard for gloved hands.
- Re-contoured trigger for smoother, consistent trigger pulls
- Durable, chemical resistant, matte polycoat finish.
- Lanyard loop on butt.
- Checkered rubber grips and serrated front and back strap for superior handling.
- Easy disassembly for cleaning. (Cleaning brush included)
- Ammo: .40 S&W
- Magazine capacity: 10 (2 magazines)
- Rate of twist: 1:9.7"
- Weight: 1.7lbs
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Barrel Length: 3.9"
- Height: 5.3"
- Width: 1.4"
- Frame: light alloy
- Grips: rubber
- Trigger mech.: SA/DA
- Sights: fixed, night sights
- Safety elements: safety Decocking Lever, Safety Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Safety
Please read the following information about buying a firearm online:
- Firearms must be shipped to licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder in your state.
- If you supply own FFL holder, we may need copy of their FFL. Our fax number: 334-265-8789
- FFL documents can also be accepted by email. Email to email@example.com
- Most FFL transfer dealers require a fee for doing transfers. The fee is paid directly to the FFL dealer.
- Please allow 2-3 working days (Mon-Fri) for your firearm to ship once we receive the dealer's FFL.
Product SpecsCaliber: 40SMITH&WESSON
Page last updated: 4/20/2014 1:06:01 PM
|1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.
|2. Call or email our sales department. 888-900-HUNT or firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Our checkout is
protected by 128-Bit encryption.
|2. We will never sell or
trade your email address or other contact information.
|3. If you are still
uncomfortable about ordering online, you can still call in your order.
Call 888-900-HUNT 7AM-6PM CST Monday - Friday.
Top 20 items in Firearms