Available Quantity: 4 Price: $445.00 MSRP: $465.00
FREE SHIPPING (AK and HI excluded)
The Aimpoint® 9000SC is a medium-length sight primarily designed for use with shorter action rifles, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns.
The Aimpoint® 9000SC is the top choice for wildboar, deer and turkey hunters. It works perfectly when you need a really tough sight for handguns with heavy recoil.
Dot size: 4 MOA dot
Unique features of the Aimpoint® 9000SC
- Ideal for rifles with shorter actions, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns - ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery - Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA) - 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems - Fully waterproof
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view - Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief - Unaffected by extreme weather conditions - Rugged, durable construction - No hazardous materials - No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes - Increased aiming confidence
- Technology ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology) - Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe - Lightsource wavelength 650 mn red light - Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 4 or 2 - Parallax Absence of parallax - - No centering required - Eye relief Unlimited - Night vision compatibility No - Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens Yes - Magnification No magnification (1X)
- Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N - Battery life in hours ** 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use) - Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch - Daylight (DL) settings 1 Off & 9 DL
- Material housing High strength aluminum - Surface finish Anodized, semi-matte - Color housing Black - Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds) - Mounting methods 2 Rings, ø 30mm, (1.18”)
- Temperature range -30° - +60°C, (-20° - +140°F) - Water resistance - submersible to Fully waterproof - Radioactive components used None
- Length 160mm, (6.3”) - Maximum distance between rings 115mm, (4.5”) - Minimum distance between rings 50mm, (2.0”) - Ojbective diameter 38mm, (1,5”) - Tube diameter 30mm, (1.18”) - Weight sight only 210g, (7.4oz)
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 7 out of 10.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.