Specifically designed to use whenever you need a compact sight, Aimpoint's CompC3 is the lightest sight in its class. It is perfect for those up-close, short-range hunting and shooting conditions that demand extreme accuracy and speed. Like most Aimpoint® sights, the CompC3 works under all weather conditions, from the polar ice caps to the tropics.
Unique features for CompC3
- Ideal for scout rifles, bows, carbines and competition pistols - Easy to mount, equipped with 30mm-wide ring that fits all Weaver bases - ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery - 2 MOA - Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters)
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights
- Unlimited field of view - Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief - Unaffected by extreme weather conditions - Rugged, durable construction - No hazardous materials - No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes - Mechanical switch for speed and reliability - Increased aiming confidence
- System Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight - Magnification 1X - Eye relief Unlimited - Reticle, size 2 MOA * - Optical coating Anti Reflex and multi layer reflection coating
- Battery Type One 3 Volt Lithium battery type 2L76 or DL1/3N - Battery Life, typical** 50,000 hours at setting 7 out of 10 - Switch, dot brightness 10 settings: off, daylight (8) Extra Bright (1)
- Material housing Extruded, high strength aluminum - Surface finish Anodized black, non-glare, finish - Material lens covers - - Adjustment 1 click = 10 mm at 80 meters = 13 mm at 100 meters = ˝" at 100 yds - Mounting 1 wide ring , 30 mm diameter
- Length 125 mm (4.9”) - Width/height 55 mm x 55 mm ( x 2.2” x 2.2 ”) - Ring width 30 mm (1,2") - Weight 200 grams (7.1 oz)
- Temperature Range -30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140 oF) - Water resistance Fully waterproof - *MOA (Minute Of Angle) 1 MOA = 30 mm at 100 meters = 1" at 100 yards - **NEW ACET technology
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.