Available Quantity: 2 Price: $629.00 MSRP: $679.00
FREE SHIPPING (AK and HI excluded)
The EXPS3-4 has been developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier, night vision, or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before.
The EXPS3-4 is configured with a ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine. The battle tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m. The use of a magnifier is strongly recommended.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length - Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions - Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation) - Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space - Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved - Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle - Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours - Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free - Magnification: 1x - Eye Relief: Unlimited - Length/Width/Height: 3.5"x2.4"x2.8" (91.4X 60.9x71mm) - Weight: 11.2 oz (317grams) - Temperature: -40 to 150 F - Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth - Sealing: Fogproof internal optics - Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish - Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds) - Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel - Mount: 1" Weaver or (MIL-STD-1913) rail. Adjustable for width variation - Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting - Night Vision Compatibility: 10 brightness setting (generation I-III+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating - Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm) - Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass - Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick) - Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief - Reticle: 65MOA ring with four 1 MOA dots
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest - Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged - Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery - Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 - Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use) - Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up - Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
No specifications information on file.
This item qualifies for FREE standard ground shipping.
Other Shipping Options
State 2 Letter Code:
questions about this item before buying?
1. Call or email the manufacturer.
It's a good idea to do this before calling us. We are more than happy to
help you, however, the manufacturer can answer with more expertise.