Bushmaster 16” Bbl. Carbines offer compact size, balanced swing weight, and great accuracy. With Forged Aluminum Receivers, Six Position Telestocks, and Carbine Length Handguards, these versatile carbines are standard issue for many Law Enforcement and Military units.
- 16” Heavy Profile ChromeMoly Vanadium Steel Barrel - Chrome lined in both Bore and Chamber for easy chambering, long life and quick clean-up – Manganese Phosphate finished to protect against corrosion or rust. Muzzle is threaded and fitted with an A2 “Birdcage” Flash Suppressor.
- Dual Aperture Rear Sights on A2 models have 1 M.o.A. elevation adjustments and ½ M.o.A. windage adjustments with a 300-800 meter range. The A3 Type Carbines (Removable Carry Handle included) have ½ M.o.A. adjustments for both elevation and windage with a 300-600 meter range. The A3 Upper has a Picatinny rail for the attachment of sights, scopes, or night vision optics. A2 Front Post Type Sights are elevation adjustable
- Upper and Lower Receivers are machined from 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum and Hard Anodize finished to a non-reflective matte black. Uppers feature an interior dry film lube coating for smooth operation.
- Six Position Telescoping Stocks are fitted - overall carbine length with stock collapsed is 4“ shorter for easy handling in tight confines.
- Shipped in a Lockable Hard Case with Operator’s Safety Manual, 30 Round Magazine, Orange Safety Block and Black Web Sling
- One Year Bushmaster Warranty
- Caliber: 5.56mm or .223 Rem.
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds (accepts all M16 / AR15 type)
- Overall Length: 32.75” [100.3 cm]
- Barrel Length: 16” [40.6 cm]
- Rifling: 1 turn in 9” [22.8 cm]
- R.H. Twist / 6 grooves & lands
- Weight w/o magazine: A2 - 6.93 lbs. [3.14 kg]
- Weight of empty magazine: .25 lbs [.11 kg]
- Weight of loaded magazine: 1.0 lbs. [.45 kg]
- Mode of Operation: Gas Operated /
- Semi-Automatic Only