Bersa's first polymer frame handgun, The BPCC is specially designed for concealed-carry personal protection. The BPCC provides accuracy and fire power in a lightweight, compact, ultra thin handgun.
Using advanced manufacturing processes and finest quality materials, the BPCC reflects Bersa's commitment to value and performance. The BPCC's ergonomic design improves line-of-sight and provides greater control during use. The BPCC delivers the quality, reliability and durability you've come to expect from Bersa and underscores our commitment to innovation and cutting edge technology. The front sight is interchangeable with Sig Sauer #8 while the rear sight is interchangeable with Glock rear sights. BPCC also has a loaded chamber indicator and an ambidextrous magazine release. The result is a cost effective conceal carry handgun that performs.
- Model: BP9MCC
- Caliber: 9MM Luger
- Action: Short reset DAO
- Capacity: 8+1
- Barrel Length: 3.3"
- Front Sight: Interchangeable Sig Sauer type
- Rear Sight: Interchangeable Glock type
- Grips: Integral to frame
- Construction: Hi Impact Polymer Frame/Steel Slide
- Safety: Integral Locking System, Firing Pin, Trigger
- Weight: 21.5 oz.
- Length: 6.35"
- Height: 4.8"
- Width: .94"
- High Impact Polymer Frame
- Picatinny rail, polygonal rifling & loaded chamber Indicator
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Striker fired
- Micro-polished bore with sharp, deep rifling
- 3-dot sight system
- Integral Locking System
- Automatic firing pin safety