Overmolded rifle stock. One piece
scope rail. Color matched, Nikko Stirling 3-
10x42 Nighteater riflescope and rings that are anodized to
match the color of the rifle stock. Stocks feature non slip,
cobblestone grip for sure handling, a fiberglass reinforced
skeleton for strength and pillar bedding for rock solid accuracy.
Short, lightweight free-floating barrel. One piece bolt
with two locking lugs. M-16 style extractor and three position
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety