The Thunder Pro HC provides decisive stopping power and was built to perform under adverse conditions. Originally developed as a military/law-enforcement sidearm, the Thunder Pro HC offers the same rugged durability, shooting accuracy and mechanical reliability of our signature .380 line.
The Thunder Pro is an excellent choice for anyone preferring a high capacity handgun. You can depend on this gun for service, self-defense or sport.
Ergonomically designed to deliver shooting comfort and maximum accuracy, the Thunder series features an improved Browning Petter locking system for reliable feeding and ejecting. The loaded chamber indicator, left and right side safety and slide levers and a reversible magazine catch make the Thunder Pro ideal for left or right handed shooters. Years of input and feedback from field professionals have resulted in a reliable, professional-quality handgun at an affordable price.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Action: DA/SA
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel Length: 4.25"
- Front Sight: Interchangeable Sig Sauer type
- Rear Sight: Interchangeable Sig Sauer type
- Finishes: Duotone or Matte Black
- Grips: Checkered Black Polymer
- Construction: Alloy Frame/Steel Slide
- Safety: Integral Locking System, Manual, Firing Pin
- Weight: 30.7 oz.
- Length: 7.56"
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 1.45"
- Precision machined lightweight alloy
- Picatinny rail, polygonal rifling and loaded chamber indicator
- Ambidextrous safety, slide and magazine releases
- Anatomically designed polymer grips
- Extended slide release
- Micro-polished bore with sharp, deep rifling
- 3-dot sight system
- Integral locking system
- Automatic firing pin safety