Signature Series Spin Reels WMS100
Wally Marshall knows all about the shortcomings of crappie tackle from his years of pursuing slabs both from the fun-fishing and tournament competition perspectives, and he's teamed with Lew's® fill the spinning reel gap between small designs and functionality.
- Rugged graphite body and rotor
- Double anodized aluminum spool with titanium lip and gold accent lines
- Larger diameter spool for longer casts and faster retrieve
- Strong and balanced thick aluminum bail
- Thin, compact gear box
- Quality six-bearing system
- Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Adjusts for right or left hand retrieve
- Pre-spooled with premium Mr. Crappie® 6-lb. Mono
- Model: WMS100
- Retrieve: RH/LH
- Bearings: 5+1
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- IPT: 24"
- Line Capacity: 90/6
- Weight: 6.7 oz
Mfg No: WMS100
Weight: 9 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: