You may notice a family resemblance, but let’s get one thing straight, this is not your Grandpa’s Auto-5. In fact, the iconic humpback-shaped receiver is the only thing this new Browning autoloader shares with its legendary namesake. The all new Browning A5 is built to be the most reliable, fastest cycling, best performing and softest shooting recoil-operated (yes, recoil-operated) autoloader on the planet.
- Receiver: Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy; Realtree Max-4 camo finish
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Realtree Max-4 camo finish; Flat, ventilated rib
- Action: Recoil operated Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Composite with close radius pistol grip; Realtree Max-4 camo finish; Dura- Touch Armor Coating; Textured gripping surfaces; Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes; (Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder)
- Fiber-optic front sight
- Inflex II Technology recoil pad
- One ¼” stock spacer and one ½” stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total adjustment of ¾”
- ABS case
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3 1/2"
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Metal Finish: Realtree Max-4
- Wood Finish: Realtree Max-4
- Stock/Grip: Composite stock with close radius pistol grip
- Overall Length: 51 5/8"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz.