You may notice a family resemblance, but let’s get one thing straight, this is not your Grandpa’s Auto-5. In fact, the iconic humpback-shaped receiver is the only thing this new Browning autoloader shares with its legendary namesake. The all new Browning A5 is built to be the most reliable, fastest cycling, best performing and softest shooting recoil-operated (yes, recoil-operated) autoloader on the planet.
- Receiver: Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Flat, ventilated rib
- Action: Recoil operated Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Composite with close radius pistol grip; Textured gripping surfaces; Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop; Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades finish; Dura-Touch Armor Coating
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes (Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified)
- Inflex II Technology recoil pad
- Fiber-optic front sight
- One 0.25" stock spacer and one 0.5" stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total adjustment of 0.75"
- ABS case
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3.5"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 14.25"
- Drop at Comb: 1.75"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 0.25"
- Metal Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Blades
- Wood Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Blades
- Stock/Grip: Composite stock with close radius pistol grip
- Overall Length: 47.625"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz.