G2D Firefighter Light, 15/60/115 Lumen, Black
The G2D Fire Rescue is a compact variable-output flashlight developed for firefighters, paramedics, and other first-responders. It features a body made of tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer and a hard-anodized aluminum bezel and tailcap switch. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED and precision micro-textured reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam. The G2D-FYL's pushbutton tailcap click switch lets you activate the flashlight and select three output levels: press or click for a 15-lumen low beam for close work, preserving your night vision, navigating in the dark, or when you need extended runtime; release or click off and press or click again for a 60-lumen extended-runtime medium beam for general use; release or click off and press or click again for a 115-lumen high beam—nearly six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight. Its fluorescent yellow color and included reflective body stickers make the G2D-FYL Fire Rescue easy to find in dark or smoky conditions.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Three output levels—low for close work and extended runtime, medium for general use, high for maximum light
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body with deep grid pattern for secure grip, anodized
- Aluminum bezel and tailcap
- Three-output tailcap click switch—press or click repeatedly to select low, medium, or high
- Extra-long fluorescent lanyard included
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Output / Runtime, White Light:
- High: 115 Lumens / 2.5 Hours
- Medium: 60 Lumens / 7 Hours
- Low: 15 Lumens / 32 Hours
- Length: 6.10"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.47"
- Weight with Batteries: 5.3 oz
- Batteries: 2 - 123A (Included)
- Color: Black
Mfg No: G2D-FYL
Weight: 0.7 pounds.
Dimensions: 9 (L) x 4.5 (W) x 2.25 (H) inches.: