Crimson Trace Master Series™ for 1911 FS-Limited Edition
LG-994 Master Series™ Lasergrips® are designed to celebrate Crimson Trace’s rise to prominence as the premier laser sight brand for personal protection handguns. Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning’s classic 1911 design, these are perhaps the finest 1911 grips available anywhere. Limited to a production run of 1000, each model is individually numbered and features a 20th Anniversary medallion. The side panels are created from a unique, limited edition “Applejack” finished wood, and are housed in a limited edition keepsake gift box. Each unit includes a Certificate of Authenticity. As with the rest of the Master Series line, the LG-994 features a compact laser diode, which allows them to be compatible with ambidextrous safeties. Laser is activated via a Front Activation button, and feature Crimson Trace’s famed Instinctive Activation™, which allows the unit to be activated when held in a normal firing grip. Designed to fit 1911 and 1911A1 full-size frames with grip screws measuring 3-1/16” apart.
- Platform: Lasergrips®
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Battery Type: Two #2032 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size: 0.028
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Installation: User Installed
- Color: Red
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'
Fits: 1911 and 1991A1 full-size frames, including: Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Nighthawk Custom, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance (full-size, single-stack), Safari Arms, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Taurus, Dan Wesson, Wilson and most other 1911’s with grip screws measuring 3-1/16" apart.
Mfg No: LG-994
Manufacturer: Crimson Trace
Weight: 0.55 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: