Model 95 Combo Vortex Piston .177, Walnut
If you use your airguns for hunting or eliminating pest animals, then the Vortex 95 is the rifle for you. Sometimes, you have to leave your rifle cocked for a few minutes as you wait for the right opportunity to cross your path. You shouldn't do that with a gun that has a coiled metal spring, as the spring will deteriorate whenever the gun is cocked for an extended period of time. But, you can do that all the time with your 95 equipped with a Vortex gas piston! Even if hunting isn't in your plans, you'll still benefit from having a Vortex gas piston. You won't have anymore twang and buzz every time you release the trigger.
- SAS(Shock Absorber System
- Checkering grip and forearm
- TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Hatsan Vortex Gas Piston utilize regular air instead of any other type of gas
- Vortex Gas Piston technology is developed and manufactured by hatsan to be specifically used in most Hatsan break barrel/under lever airguns
- Gas piston powered airgun eliminate most of the vibration caused by the oscillation of the heavey springs used in spring-power airguns
- Gas piston models produce much more steady consistent power between consecutive shots versus spring-powered airguns
- Includes 3-9x32mm Scope
- Caliber: .177
- Velocity: 1000 fps
- Mechanism: Spring Piston
- overall: Length: 44.3"
- Barrel Length: 17.7"
- Barrel Style: Rifled
- Wight: 5.31 lbs
Mfg No: HC95177VORT
Weight: 10.15 pounds.
Dimensions: 46.5 (L) x 7 (W) x 2.5 (H) inches.: