- Weatherby® Mark V® Range Certified rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99" or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) when used with specified Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition.
- Comes with a factory shot target signed by Ed Weatherby and includes a special RC engraved floorplate.
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock with matte gel coat finish in Desert Camo with Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad.
- Button-rifled, #3 contour free-floated fluted stainless steel barrel with recessed target crown.
- Caliber: 257 Weatherby Magnum
- Barreled Action: RH 26"
- Weight: 8.75 lbs
- Overall Length: 46.625"
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel Length/Contour: 26" #3
- Rifling: 1-10"
- Length of Pull: 13.625"
- Drop at Comb: 0.75"
- Drop at Heel: 1.75"
- Monte Carlo: 0.625"