Veritas Spinning Rod 6'6" Medium, 2 Piece
Welcome to the next level. The updated Veritas™ series continues the tradition of lightweight design and superior sensitivity with a renewed focus on strength. By developing a Spiral Core Construction process with our 30 Ton graphite blanks, our engineers were able to significantly improve break strength without increasing weight. Overall break strength improved an average of 22% while tip strength increased by over 30%. The result is uncompromising strength and sensitivity in a lightweight, balanced design. The Micro click reel hood design combines functionality and style, ensuring a solid connection between the rod and reel. Titanium alloy guides with SiC inserts will handle all lines including monofilament, fluorocarbon and braid. The Veritas™ series includes both standard and micro-guide models to match any technique. The Winch subseries includes cranking-specific options that are dialed in for a variety of different sized crankbaits. A frog rod has also been added as well as the Schooling Rig rod that is perfect for throwing high resistance baits.
- 30 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design
- Spiral Carbon Core Construction provides an increase in break strength of the rod
- Titanium alloy guides with SiC inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat for increased blank contact and sensitivity
- Micro click reel seat hood design allows for improved reel fit
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Rod Length: 6'6"
- Rod Power: Medium
- Rod Action: Fast
- Handle Type: Abu Garcia Type A
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Line Rating: 6-12
- Lure Rating: 1/8 - 1/2
- Guide Type: Titanium
- Rod Blank Material: GraphiteROD
- Handle Material: EVA
- Number of Guides: 7
Mfg No: 1324561
Manufacturer: Abu Garcia
Weight: 2.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 43 (L) x 6 (W) x 5 (H) inches.: